Friday, September 19, 2008

September isn't supposed to be cold, right?

I forgot to mention this in the last post...

So this morning, I wore my jacket to work and was glad I did. It was like in the high 50's and windy as crap. The wind is what really makes it frigid.

I think God forgot that it's still only September, word?

I guess I'm going to have to get used to the whole "seasons" thing. Seasons don't exist in Florida.

What the hell is "autumn" anyway? There's "hot" and "slightly less hot" (January, give or take a couple weeks). That's my idea of the two seasons.

I really am totally looking forward to when it really starts snowing, even though my office says I'm crazy.

I figure it'll at least be neat for a little while before I get tired of winter like everybody else.

Either way, I'll be in Texas for a little while starting tomorrow... and it'll probably be back to Floridaesque weather there.

Who knows what it will be like when I get back to the Big Apple though. We'll see...

No comments: