Friday, July 25, 2008

I took a quick picture of the view from where I work...


This is the view from an office right across the hall from mine. We're on the 21st floor.

I, of course, have no view. My coworkers and I have an interior "office" with no windows. I put the word office in quotes because we actually work in a large storage room that has been retrofitted with cubicle walls.

Anywho, that sums it up for this post... an old buddy of mine is coming into the city this weekend so I need to go do some serious liver prepping!

P.S. I checked my MySpace and there are no new professional basketball players in my friends list yet... :(

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Gorgeous view, I'm jealous! I still have the cubicle walls staring back at me. Not for long though!

I was saddened by your frowny face -- don't worry, those basketball players will "friend" you soon.